December 2021 Nickel & Surcharge Update
December 2021 Update
Thanks for reading the Ram Alloys Monthly Nickel and 316L s/c update, intended to help our valued customers make educated business decisions.
Quota Uncertainty and Rising Surcharges:
- Rolling into 2022 with historically high prices, historically low inventories, and historic supply chain uncertainty.
- That said, it's been an amazing year, and we appreciate all the support from our customers, vendors, and employees.
- In a world full of changes, the one constant remains: we will conquer 2022...TOGETHER!
Sortable Drop List: Ref Tag# with RFQ
Yearly/Monthly 316L s/c and Ni Charts
Ni Price v. Ni Stock Comparison
Click the links to read each article:
- Details of the U.S.-EU Aluminum and Steel Tariff Rate Quota System
- EU Steel Aluminum Imports Quota Free of Section 232 Tariffs
- Global need for copper, nickel will multiply over next 30 years
- The Scramble for EV Battery Metals Is Just Beginning
- Indonesia WTO EU lawsuit over nickel export ban
- Germany, Netherlands gain substantial steel export quotas
Ram Alloys is a niche service center supplying a complete inventory of stainless steel, nickel products, pump shaft quality bars, and boat shaft quality bars in a full range of standard grades. Value-added services include comprehensive and customized processing options, prompt shipping, same-day order turnaround, and 24/7 availability. We're here to ensure that your procurement needs are met quickly and accurately, minimizing schedule impacts and return material authorizations. Request a quote today!